Monday, November 7, 2011

oops

Okay so a lot has happened in the two months while I haven't writing anything, which is entirely of my own doing. I apologize for that, just lost the ideal I was originally thinking for this site. But I am revitalized and ready to go....not to mention there is this little requirement I need to meet but we won't speak of such things and I'll claim all the credit for me-self. :D
So let's start with the beginning. I am moving very soon to the Milwaukee area for school where I plan on leaving with two, yes I said TWO, Associates Degrees in Computer Simulation and Gaming. One in the animation program I originally wanted to finish and then either the Programming degree or go for the new Design degree which I am beginning to think that would be a better choice since that is what I really want to do versus the other option. For those who don't know what the hell I'm really talking about. I'll get to that subject in one of the Gaming for City Slickers entries soon enough.
I got my own place down there in the Brew City. No you can't know where it is unless you have money...or candy...or...never mind you can't know where I live. It feels pretty good that I now know that I'm going to have my own place again...though the money issue might suck but oh well I'll get that figured it out soon enough. Maybe find a street corner :P Just kidding, I don't have to girlish figure I use to have. In any case I got a whole new adventure to go experience while there. I'm going to keep posting on here so people can see me rejoice, complain and even just shoot the poop with people. Keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment