Thursday, February 16, 2012

I think we made good progress this week.

We ironed out our AUG gameplay, defined our Alpha Roadmap, and prepared our feature/task list for user stories. The Roadmap has been updated and placed onto the project site here: https://sites.google.com/a/gmatc.matc.edu/matc-arg-project/roadmap  and I remade the Gameplay flow chart here: https://sites.google.com/a/gmatc.matc.edu/matc-arg-wiki/aug-gameplay-flow-chart for everyone to reference.

I plan on getting it into SilCat for Monday so all we need to do is make the tasks based on the roadmap, assign them and get to work :D

Another thing we agreed on as a class that management is not pulling punches no more. Basically if you don't pull your weight; you'll be pulled from the credits and then held back a semester. We all know Emil has no problem with this concept and I have now taken the gloves off. We have already talked to a few of the misfit people who need to step up and start proving they want to be here or they are the 1st to go. I'm sorry it has to been done, truly I am but we can't sit around any more, it's go time!!!

That's pretty much the content this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment