Thursday, February 16, 2012

Boots to butts

Alright so this week I have finally had enough with people's work ethic in my class. We are pretty much at this point the laughing stock of the school. We don't look like we are going to get this game done unless we really put our noses to the grind stone. On the good side of things, my management team all agreed with me. So that's good that I do have to support of my team to get this done.

The major things I updated this week is the AUG roadmap, which I discovered that I was doing it wrong and was actually making Gameplay Flow Charts instead. So I updated that and post them on the Project site and remade our Gameplay flow chart just so people can see where we are going.

I think if this boot to butts mentality works we should be getting back on track and have an awesome game!

No comments:

Post a Comment