Friday, September 7, 2012

Here..we..go

Hey everyone!

School has come around again and boy what a doozy of a couple semesters we have. I am in the capstone class this year, which is the final class to show we can make a AAA game using the Cryengine. Those who had the iniative and the fortitude (trust me it takes a good amount of fortitude) to make a design doc could submit a design to the class have a chance to be selected to be made in this class. Well about seven different projects were submitted and after a rigerous voting process, my project was chosen to be made and the theme of it...Space Pirates!!


Here is the presentation for my submission....there is no audio and obviously I need to be talking during it, but its still pretty easy to understand. Just take into mind that I am wearing an eye patch and making a fool of myself. I had fun doing it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment