Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Today I Learned 1

That I need to do some more research on feature driven projects. I keep going back to a Meta based theme in terms of how I run things. I thought I was getting it right but I guess not. What I finding out I am trying to build a house without the blueprints and I don't have enough people who are suppose to be giving input present at the design aspect of things. This again is my doing because I am noticing I have this tendency to think in terms of meta. So in order to fix that I am going to have to make sure as we are designing things to include those involved in their production in order to get the right input, give people the sense of what is happening, and make sure they all know the project. I thought I was doing it, thanks Teach for correcting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment